ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Words of Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Words of Thanks
    Posted: 07 Feb 2017 at 2:27pm
First of all I would like to say that Tom Murdock and staff have worked overtime on helping me find a solution to my aircraft freezing problem. I'm a avid sim user and have not had this level of support and assistance with any other simulation and I've used them all. My problem boiled down to following some needed suggestions from Tom that my approach commands had some small problems and also I should re-read the manual. I followed his suggestions on approach language and re-read the manual as well and my freezing aircraft problem has stopped. So for those who have had this type of issue make sure you do a manual refresh to make sure you are giving the proper commands.

Thanks Tom!!!

Great software, BUY IT.

captmac/donmcdaniel
DonMc
Dave @ Flag Mountain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave @ Flag Mountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 10:59pm
Hello to All,
I want to express the sincere appreciation of the developers of ATCpro to all our users who encourage us through buying the product, describing your enjoyment and offering feedback and helpful advice to the developers and other users. This keeps us going in the further development of ATCpro in our aim to give you the most awesome and realistic air traffic control simulation available anywhere.

Many of you have already offered your words of thanks in various topics. Feel free to use this sticky thread to offer your words of thanks and testimonial in one place.

Thanks again!!Clap

from Dave Logan and all the ATCpro development team.

Edited by Dave @ Flag Mountain - 08 Feb 2017 at 11:00pm
ATCpro Project Team
nikita787 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikita787 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 7:38pm
You guys are awesome. ATCPro is honestly one of my favorite aviation related games at this point, you guys are on point with your speech recognition and the level of detail you guys put into this sim is phenomenal. I started playing this sim in place of VATSIM as I was suspended permanently and this game is honestly better than controlling on the network at times in my opinion. Thank you! Fantastic sim, keep up the good work!

Edited by nikita787 - 09 Feb 2017 at 10:46pm
andrewatc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 9:46pm
ATCpro is the sim I've been searching for for years. I've tried them all, and nothing has held my interest like ATCpro. It's that good and that immersive. Well worth the money. And how awesome is it that we can easily get in touch directly with the developers and report bugs straight to them or discuss technical issues?

My wife thinks it's weird that the only game I play isn't a "game" but a highly realistic simulator. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks Flag Mountian! Dave, Tom, keep it up!

Andrew
SW3, SW4 Captain in CYYC
Fabrice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fabrice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 4:21am
Hi All,

Just wanted to add my thanks for this great sim. I just joined the community, but I really appreciate the responsiveness to my questions, from both Mountain Flag or the forum members.

ATC Pro is just the best currently. As an ATC enthusiast for years (I started, if I recall correctly, with Tracon II and ATCC), I finally found better than London Control, which is still good but becomes quite old.

So keep up the good job. I already know that I will spend most of the week-end talking to my computer...

Thanks,
Fabrice
Sim-Deck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sim-Deck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 11:45am
It's brilliant. Many thanks. 

Just buy it. It's great!
Based in the UK. Passion for simulations. ATC-Flight-Combat Sims. Runner, Kayaker, Mountain Biker. My Sim Blog
richbonneau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richbonneau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 12:37pm
Many thanks to Dave, Tom, and the entire Flag Mountain team for producing such a wonderful package.  

ATCpro is THE air traffic control sim.  As Andrew said above, it's the sim I'd been waiting for all these years.

Rich
TraconGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraconGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2017 at 5:40pm
ATCpro development team, 
Hello my name is Luke. During my recent and brief break from busy professional life, I attempted to catch up on the ATC simulation world. To my big surprise, after just a couple of minutes I stumbled upon the fruit of your work - ATCpro. I was sceptical at first, because I tried all ATC sims out there and most of them promised high level of realism etc. I started in the 90s with Tracon for Windows by Wesson International, controlled center airspace in ARTCC by Xavius, gave ATC Simulator a shot, developed a US approach sector in London Control and Tracon 2012. Some of those programs were more realistic than others, but none of them came close to ATC pro in my opinion. 
I'd like to thank you so much for developing this product. It means a huge deal to me personally as my only dream in life was to become a Tracon air traffic controller. Unfortunately, due to loss of hearing in one of my ears I was not able to be accepted for trainee position (back in Poland where I was born and grew up I passed the atc tests twice but the medical issue was too big of an obstacle). It was very painful to be so close and not being able to do what I'd love and even getting a pilots license (third class medical) here in States didn't give me the satisfaction of what it would be if I was "pushing tin". I had a chance to visit Potomac Tracon facility several times and seeing their equipment I only wished there was a STARs simulator out there. 
I can't thank you enough for making my dream come true, to some extent at least, and allowing me to occasionally remove myself from reality of everyday life at free time and do the job I never had a chance to do in real life. I realize there are issues of time, money, and only specific audience/customers, however, I'd like to encourage you to keep improving the sim, by working out the bugs and adding more areas, or perhaps creating tutorial for creating sectors by end users. 

Thank you again for your hard work, you've made my day (life)! LOL

I am planning to be active on this forum and pitch some suggestions and report some bugs I notice. I'm a stickler for realism (to some extent, as I'm not ATC in real life) and I applaud this team for committing to delivering realistic simulator. I realize it is hard work and a huge undertake to simulate real life, but I believe with the help of real life controllers and ATC enthusiasts like myself we can polish (no pun intended) this product and convince all skeptics out there that it is indeed the best Tracon Sim to date.

If you're contemplating buying this product and you're new to ATC, but you're not sure, you must know that the learning curve may be steeper than any other ATC sim out there, but that's because it is realistic. Different levels of complexity airspace that is available in the sim can help you progress in your "career". The satisfaction you get from controlling "your" sectors using real phraseology with unbelievably accurate speech recognition is enormous. If you really like ATC, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks,

Luke

Keep'em separated
Sim-Deck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sim-Deck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 7:03am
Originally posted by TraconGuy TraconGuy wrote:

ATCpro development team, 
Hello my name is Luke. During my recent and brief break from busy professional life, I attempted to catch up on the ATC simulation world. To my big surprise, after just a couple of minutes I stumbled upon the fruit of your work - ATCpro. I was sceptical at first, because I tried all ATC sims out there and most of them promised high level of realism etc. I started in the 90s with Tracon for Windows by Wesson International, controlled center airspace in ARTCC by Xavius, gave ATC Simulator a shot, developed a US approach sector in London Control and Tracon 2012. Some of those programs were more realistic than others, but none of them came close to ATC pro in my opinion. 
I'd like to thank you so much for developing this product. It means a huge deal to me personally as my only dream in life was to become a Tracon air traffic controller. Unfortunately, due to loss of hearing in one of my ears I was not able to be accepted for trainee position (back in Poland where I was born and grew up I passed the atc tests twice but the medical issue was too big of an obstacle). It was very painful to be so close and not being able to do what I'd love and even getting a pilots license (third class medical) here in States didn't give me the satisfaction of what it would be if I was "pushing tin". I had a chance to visit Potomac Tracon facility several times and seeing their equipment I only wished there was a STARs simulator out there. 
I can't thank you enough for making my dream come true, to some extent at least, and allowing me to occasionally remove myself from reality of everyday life at free time and do the job I never had a chance to do in real life. I realize there are issues of time, money, and only specific audience/customers, however, I'd like to encourage you to keep improving the sim, by working out the bugs and adding more areas, or perhaps creating tutorial for creating sectors by end users. 

Thank you again for your hard work, you've made my day (life)! LOL

I am planning to be active on this forum and pitch some suggestions and report some bugs I notice. I'm a stickler for realism (to some extent, as I'm not ATC in real life) and I applaud this team for committing to delivering realistic simulator. I realize it is hard work and a huge undertake to simulate real life, but I believe with the help of real life controllers and ATC enthusiasts like myself we can polish (no pun intended) this product and convince all skeptics out there that it is indeed the best Tracon Sim to date.

If you're contemplating buying this product and you're new to ATC, but you're not sure, you must know that the learning curve may be steeper than any other ATC sim out there, but that's because it is realistic. Different levels of complexity airspace that is available in the sim can help you progress in your "career". The satisfaction you get from controlling "your" sectors using real phraseology with unbelievably accurate speech recognition is enormous. If you really like ATC, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks,

Luke

What a great story. I'm sorry you didn't get to do your dream job but it sounds like your doing really well and will do great things no matter what you do. All the best.
Based in the UK. Passion for simulations. ATC-Flight-Combat Sims. Runner, Kayaker, Mountain Biker. My Sim Blog
TraconGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraconGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 7:56pm
Thank you for your kind words
and taking the time and reading this long monologue,.... (your name goes here)
Keep'em separated
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic