ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Videos & Comments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Videos & Comments
    Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 4:20pm
Early this year, just after ATCpro was released, a couple of you made YouTube videos of an ATC session.  These were great, although you did comment on some of the "quirks" Embarrassed.

Now that we have released a major update, we would really appreciate it if some of you would make a new video clip or two and talk about ATCpro.  Frankly, we need the publicity.  ATCpro seems to be a well-kept secret.  Once you have made the video, please post it to the social media, and put a note here so we know about it.

Just FYI:  I am still compiling the bug list of those items that will be corrected in the next release.  Your patience is appreciated.

I would also like to thank those of you who have commented on ATCpro both here in the forums and elsewhere.  All comments are appreciated - the positive ones give us some satisfaction for the work we have put forth (well over 2 years), and the complaints and suggested improvements go on to either the features request or the bug fix list.

Personally, I am particularly gratified to see the comments from the professional ATC guys.  If our product passes muster with you, then that is some high praise.  Thank You.

I would also like to thank those of you who have responded to the questions posted by others in these forums.  Makes my job a whole lot easier and in some cases carries more authority than if I were to respond.

Regards, and Thanx

Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software

Edited by Tom@FlagMountain - 24 Jun 2016 at 5:21pm
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
wsuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wsuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 6:38pm
Tom

You guys should be proud this product is amazing

Wayne
wsuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wsuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 6:51pm
Tom

Perhaps if you approach avsim.com they can do a review of atcpro,avsim is a very popular site that i have always relied on for reviews. i just stumbled across atcpro by chance and its the only atc program that has captured my attention, i have wasted so much money over the years on atc programs that have fancy marketing but are garbage, only one showed promise and that was bao tower many years ago but was very limited, atcpro is solid and will keep improving with each patch

Wayne
bill3810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill3810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 7:07pm
I have to second that, ATC PRO is by far the best ATC program out there.  It really gives you the full package and is very challenging and fun.  Looking forward to updates down the road.  I belong to several VA's both military and commercial so I will post in the forums there.  I'm also a VATSIM controller so I will get the word out there anytime i'm working or flying online. 

Bill
mlovetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlovetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 7:23pm
I do live streams of me using the sim. I can try and upload a few to YouTube or I'll just post here when I do them.
Michael Lovetto - FAA CPL; CFI; CFII
wsuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wsuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 11:14pm
Id love it there was a sticky post for user session videos i learn a lot by watching others
snaxx45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snaxx45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 10:44pm
Can I get a link to your videos please. I think I enjoy more often just watching others play. Gives me a lot of insight on how things work. Thanks!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 8:11am
Thought I would chime in here as I've sat back admiring the software and what the devs have accomplished here, yet have never taken the time to pass along.

I have owned many or most air traffic control games/simulations beginning with "Kennedy Approach" for the Commodore 64. I am also a past VATSIM C1 controller. Every time I watch a video or play the sim, I am amazed at what has been developed for home user consumption, and at the price! As a result, I continue to promote the software amongst my VATSIM pilot and controller friends. Thanks Tom and Dave for your efforts to date. I hope the future updates makes this package even better.

As for videos on the internet, like Snaxx45, I enjoy watching the videos that users have uploaded. I enjoy them as a learning opportunity as well as (sadly) background ATC chatter similar to listening on a scanner. Thanks!

Best regards,
Rick
Bizzy (Rick)
Dave @ Flag Mountain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave @ Flag Mountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 9:47pm
Hi All,
We currently have several user videos posted on our ATCpro Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/atcprosim
We are trying to beef up our Facebook presence so feel free to post and comment there.

I can create a sticky post with existing user videos where users can post new ones.
Thanks,
Dave
ATCpro Project Team
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic