ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

System Status Area

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: System Status Area
    Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 4:09am
The means of and what values can be displayed

MUTLI MODE G....what is the meaning and what values can be here
CRDA: OFF.........On means?  how and why do you change this?
Aryto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aryto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 4:49pm
MULTI MODE G - Indicates that your scope sensor mode is set to MULTI-MODE. It can also be set to FUSED, or to individual radar sites. These can be set via the DCB by clicking the "SITE MULTI" button and selecting a mode from the submenu. 
One thing I've noticed is that even though it says MULTI MODE on startup, the game seems to start in FUSED mode regardless--at least for me. I will usually go there and click to MULTI then back to FUSED as part of my scope prep routine just to make it all match up. I'm not sure what the "G" signifies, maybe someone more knowledgeable than I can answer that bit!

CRDA: OFF - This is your Converging Runway Display Aid. This enables a visualization for planes that are landing on runways which cross each other to help you sequence them for tower. You can use this feature via the following commands while the scope window is active:
F10, N, ENTER = Toggle on/off CRDA
F10, N, #, ENTER = Turn on/off the runway combos you want to show in CRDA. (the # is displayed in the CRDA field after you enable it, usually preceded by a *T or a*S. ) example: to disable (or re-enable) CRDA for KABQ converging runways 8 and 12 (displayed as "*T1 ABQ 08/12" in the status line): F10, N, 1, ENTER

There are some other commands for it and varying ways to use them (like F10, N, #, T/S to toggle a runway combo from tied to staggered), but I don't really ever use it so I'm not all that familiar with their use. I hope this helps!

Edited by Aryto - 08 Oct 2018 at 4:50pm
Alpha117 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 1:27am
Fantastic. many thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic