ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

suggestion for Speech Recognition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YASH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: suggestion for Speech Recognition
    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 7:01am
Dears,

I believe this is the same issue and scenario of an unreliable speech recognition in ATC simulator game, this issue happened before for the users of another ATC simulator and then solved with a very tiny free software that built smart to solve the issue.
The software is called "ATClistener software copyright © 2009 David W. Lange". i believe the success behind the software beside the the proper equipment a user must have and training the speech profile is the dedicated grammar files it generates specifically for each scenario/session of the game which will lead to a better recognition success rates. in addition the structure of the grammar file is allowing more flexibility for the phrases to be optional in the command such as "the" "on" and the greetings. these and the basic knowledge of the speech engine in place so that you created a grammar file contains the callsigns and fixes name and train the engine on it will lead for more exceptional results.
i believe the same software, similar one or at least to enhance the current speech programming codes with the lessons from "ATC listener software" you  can solve this problem.

regards

Raad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 8:44pm
 That's whats make me stop practicing this game since  i purchases it last year , because of this meager issue , i wish your suggestion will tack in consideration or to enhance the speech recognition for better enjoyment .

Regards ,

Raad

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic