ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Speech Recoginition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matthias72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Speech Recoginition
    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 3:13pm
Good day,

I've been reading for a while to find a solution to my problem. But ATC PRO does not seem to recognize my language. Special instructions are a matter of luck whether the speech recognition interprets it correctly or not. Especially clearances for approaches are a matter of luck. He recognized 2 from 10 I L S clearences. It does not matter if I say "Cleared for the ILS Runway 26R Approach" or "Cleared for the ILS Runway 26R." Unfortunately, " Report Atlanta Airport in Sight" does not work everytime.  Sometimes it likes to understand and sometimes the Program only understand nonsense. A further Problem is the phrase "turn left / right heading 230. Most fo the time the program understand turn heading 030. That can get a lot of Problems if a Plane flies in the totaly wrong direction.

I have a Idea for People having Problems with the Voice. The idea is macro would it be possible to create Macros which you can choose. If you would like to know more about this donĀ“t hesitate to contact me.

But firstly I would like to get the Voice Rec. working cause it is more fun to talk to the Pilots.

best regards,

Matthias

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic