ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Release Candidate Available!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullyeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 11:19am
beautiful!  thanks, guys!
webbm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webbm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 3:51pm
Install no problem.  All working.  Great!  Thank you!!

I did encounter a crash on load this morning (I'm an Aussie), similar to an early post in this topic, but it turned out that ATCPro had a running process in task manager (even though the GUI had closed from last night's session).  Killed the process and all is well!
fafinbound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fafinbound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 5:13pm
I keep getting the ATCpro UI has stopped working error after installing the update.  I had anti-virus off, restarted cpu, and made sure I had no profile files.  Still having the issue.  I even tried a clean install and still have the issue after installing the update.  Any ideas?  Using Windows 10 64bit.  Thanks, and I have really been enjoying the game and look forward to even more enjoyment with this update.

Geoff
Tom@FlagMountain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 7:01pm
Pascal:

Will investigate and report back.

Regards

Tom Murdock

Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
Tom@FlagMountain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 7:03pm
Geoff:
See the post from Dave@FlagMountain in this thread. 

Try deleting your old profiles - the file location is in his post, and run again.  Let us know if this works.

Regards

Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software

Edited by Tom@FlagMountain - 11 Apr 2016 at 7:04pm
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
mlovetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlovetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 7:48pm
So far the update looks awesome! I'm still getting VFR flight following departures requesting class A airspace cruise altitudes though, I don't know if that was fixed or not. 

Aircraft still don't seem to be following their planned routes properly. When I get an arrival at TYS, for instance, the aircraft will proceed to the arrival gate and then continue on it's last assigned heading and won't turn until given vectors. They should continue their route. And departure aircraft; if I tell them: "Proceed direct POWER, resume own navigation" they will read that back and then just proceed direct to the next point after POWER. 

I'm also getting dinged for VFR aircraft being below the MVA. MVA is for IFR traffic only. 

Visual approaches look much better with regards to maneuvering, however aircraft at the uncontrolled airports keep checking back in on traffic pattern legs. They shouldn't do that after being terminated. 

That's all I've seen so far in the way of bugs. I love the new update! I would like to see a video on point outs! Has that been removed from the keystrokes?
mlovetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlovetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 8:08pm
I also can't get releases to work. Where can I find the correct phraseology?
Dave @ Flag Mountain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave @ Flag Mountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 8:46pm
Hi Mlovetto,
Both the reference sheets have it under Intercontroller Communications:
"Cessna 124FC, heading 050, climbing to 5000, released" (it must be this exact phraseology)

Note that if AI does it there will be a readback from Tower. If you do it there will be no readback (in this version). I have noticed at some airports such as PAE at Seattle after giving the release to aircraft they will show up on the departure list but not ever depart (bug).

The other new pop up IFR clearance from an uncontrolled airport (that you didn't ask about) is in the Other section of the manuals and can be tricky.

Note (in the current version) you give the departure airport to the pilot not the destination airport. The Squawk code is available on the flight strip or airport list is you don't have to make it up.

Cheers,
Dave

Edited by Dave @ Flag Mountain - 11 Apr 2016 at 8:48pm
ATCpro Project Team
mlovetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlovetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 8:52pm
Ok cool. So I don't have to say: "Double Eagle Tower, King Air 116T heading 050 climbing to 10000, released". I was able to give the IFR clearances without a problem. :D 

The point outs with other controllers are sometimes giving me a headache but I will get the hang of it.

Thanks!
mlovetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlovetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 9:58pm
We also need an "I" or "V" on the flight strip to know who's IFR and who's VFR :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic