ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HILEY STAR (KMIA)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill3810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 3:29am
Originally posted by hnorgaar hnorgaar wrote:

I guess that have to do with arrival runways per the game is 08L, 09R, 10, and departure are 8R and 9L, and therefore wont accept 9L as arrival runway

I bet you're right I got so busy changing numbers and playing with files I didn't even think about that.  I'll look again with the correct runway.

Also I tried your DB files and they still turn away to the Transition fix if I give them descend via on the SCOTT2 however if I give them Direct the next fix then Descend via it works every time. 

A small price to pay for some organization.  Again on the Scott you would just give them Cross this fix at so n so but for Atlanta it's nice.  I have them descending via and making their crossing restrictions with speed constraints i set at different fixes as well so that's nice.

Still can't figure out how to get them to stay at their last assigned altitude once they pass the last fix on the arrival, they just descend into the ground.

Thanks for your help.
hnorgaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hnorgaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 11:13am
Hi again Bill

Just my 2 cents, I havent seen any turn off SSCOT, so 2 things comes to my mind
1. Give the command "descend via sscot2", just that, dont use arrival
2. Give the command inside your airspace, not before

You can allways check the path they are on with "F10", "D", "slew tag" FYI

Henrik

Edited by hnorgaar - 03 Jan 2019 at 11:15am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic