ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Excellent product

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg073 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Excellent product
    Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 5:13pm
Just wanted to say that I am REALLY enjoying your product.  As a long time USAF radar controller now "stuck" in a VFR Tower, it's been fun for me to relive my heydays, lol.  The STARS replication is very advanced and true to life.  Overall an excellent simulator.  

I am having the stuck mic issue but am confident that it will be resolved quickly so I can enjoy longer sessions.

Great job guys, keep up the hard work and your fan base will be very large.  I have already spoke praises to friends about your product.  I look forward to program updates as they come along!

-Greg
mlovetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlovetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 7:14pm
Right though?! I love this sim! They did it like its supposed to be done!
jafferhussain11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jafferhussain11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 9:27pm
@mlovetto :

yup ! insane sim love it ! hope it gets better and better :)
Tom@FlagMountain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 9:55pm
Thanx to all of you for the kind comments.  We will keep making ATCpro better and better.

Regards

Tom Murdock
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
FRANKY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FRANKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2016 at 10:09pm

Hi,

Just I purchased ATC Pro and I have to say I'm very impressed. I was using ATC Simulator 2 for the longest time and that was good but this definitely amps it up exponentially... Still getting my bearings but GREAT job guys !!
Thanks !
Frank
Tom@FlagMountain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 11:16am
Franky:

I also owned a copy of ATC Simulator 2.  My frustration with some of its features (ONE controller at ATL????) was the seed that grew into ATCpro (I KNOW I can do better than this).

BTW:  Did you also have a copy of ATC2TrafficManager?  I wrote that.

Regards, and thanx for the kind words.

Tom
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
mlovetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlovetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 12:37pm
I agree, Tom. ATC Simulator 2 was fun but the SR was terrible and the traffic was overwhelming but it was all that was available! I'm so glad this simulator came out! I can play it for hours because I get so immersed in it. It flows so easily, SR is about 95% accurate, and it's just fun to play (and satisfying when you have about 6 or 7 arrivals lined up nicely on approach). This can only get better and I look forward to seeing new facilities come out! I do wish there was a classic radar display (ARTSS?) though. I liked that feature in ATCS. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic