ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Departing Yellow Flashers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimOrlando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 7:40am
To point out to another controller type the two letter position you want to point out to (for example, 1D to point out to Miami north departure), then the splat (shift-8) and slew the target you are pointing out. A yellow "po" will flash next to the data tag indicating the point out is pending. When accepted, the target will turn yellow.
blublub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blublub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2021 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by bill3810 bill3810 wrote:

I was getting a bunch of Point Outs all the time from the HEDLY and HITAG departures.  I went into the DB and looked at altitudes for KAINS, HITAG CIMBA and FORKK and no restrictions really.  So for the HITAG1 DEP i put 07000B for HITAG &  KAINS and 07000A for FORKK.

For the HEDLY1 DEP I put 05000B for CIMBA and 06000B for FORKK.

Now there is separation at Fork for the 2 crossing departures and no more is DEP asking for point outs.

May you help me and write where this db file is located? What letters A and B at the end of altitude means?

Edited by blublub - 09 Nov 2021 at 12:55pm
---------
Best regards
Jeronimo
pfaidley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfaidley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2021 at 7:58pm
A = At or above (altitude)
B = Below (altitude)

I think
Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic