ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Custom traffic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheniwasinspace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 10:45am
Did you get an added plane to show up?
Good job!

Out of curiosity. Any chance the schedule you are creating is an IRL based schedule? If so where do you get the raw data and do you mind sharing the file once it's done?

regards,
Alexander
Sath_99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sath_99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 3:49pm

"I thought I would start a thread on creating custom flight schedules. As this is something that took me a while to figure out it might be worth having a discussion about. I made some instructions on how to do so below for an other user and figured I might as well post them! Please correct anything I've got wrong. Below is my method that seems to work.

First thing you'll need to do is download SQLite. http://sqliteexpert.com/

Then you'll need to find the file that has the traffic for that particular airport. Go to Program Data  > Flag Mountian > ATCpro > Facilities > ABQ

There you will see a bunch of files, open the one titled custom.db with SQLite Expert.

This is where you can create the custom fights.

rowid and id just need to be numbers. For the first one just start with row id = 1 and id= 0, and then count up from there as you ad flights

carrier is the airline code. You can see all the available airline codes under the universal tab on the side under callsigns

fltnum is the flight number. I think it can be anything up to 4 digits  

equip  is the aircraft type. you can find all the different aircraft types under the universal tab on the side under aircraft. Make sure you use the IATA name for the aircraft!

dICAO is the departure location airport code

dLocal is the local time the aircraft departs. Note: this time has to be in minutes from Sunday at midnight (I believe). Meaning that if you wanted to have an aircraft depart somewhere at 6 am on Sunday the local time would be 360 (6 hours past midnight).

dUTC is the universal time that the aircraft departs. Depending on time zone this will vary. For example when I make departures off the west coast I take the local time and add 480 minutes (8 hours). I don't know how much it matters if the difference between local time and UTC time is correct or not. So you may be able to just put anything there.

aICAO is the arrival airports code. In this case it would be KABQ.

aLocal now we're getting to the important stuff. When do you want your arrival to show up? This again is in minutes from sunday at midnight. I figured out that 2000 is right around 9 am on Tuesday. So I just started there and built flights for the whole day.

aUTC is the universal time the aircraft arrives. Local plus 420 minutes for ABQ seems to be working.

loadUTC not 100% sure what this is, just make it a UTC time that is before the aircraft departs and it will work.

overflight ID again don't know what this is. Just type (null) with the brackets and lowercase.

numApproach just put a zero '0'

Here's an example of some custom flights I've built: (link to an image)
https://puu.sh/tfqSv/ed05549493.png

You can also open up the 'schedule' file for the facility with SQLite and see the existing airline schedule and edit those flights or look at examples.

So far I have only been able to make it work for airline flights, not GA. If anyone knows how to do GA flights please let me know!

Andrew"
mofmtl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mofmtl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2020 at 3:45pm
Thanks.
I'll give it a try.
mofmtl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mofmtl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 8:26am
Alright, it took a very long time and a lot of work but I created a custom DB for arrivals only into ABQ. It spans each weekday (Monday to Friday only) from roughly 08:00 to 20:00 local. This DB has almost 900 new entries and is a re-write of the schedule.db file for ABQ, all with unique flight numbers and operating times. It has also been thoroughly cross-checked for errors with excel. It appears to be opening in the game program with no pop-up errors.
wheniwasinspace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheniwasinspace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 10:40am
Good job mofmtl. Any chance you will share that update with us?

regards,
Alexander
mofmtl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mofmtl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 12:45pm
No problem!
The question is how?
mofmtl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mofmtl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 11:43am
I updated the custom DB for arrivals and departures in ABQ. It spans each weekday (Monday to Friday only for arrivals, full week for departures) from roughly 08:00 to 20:00 local. This DB has over 1200 new arrivals and 600 new departures.  It is a re-write of the schedule.db file for ABQ, all with unique flight numbers and operating times. It has also been thoroughly cross-checked for errors with excel. It appears to be opening in the game program with no pop-up errors.

I would be happy to share the SQLite DB file if anyone wants it.
RB9iHsNpy5uD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RB9iHsNpy5uD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 4:07pm
mofmtl,
PM sent.
Sath_99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sath_99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 5:16am
Originally posted by mofmtl mofmtl wrote:

PM sent
blublub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blublub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 5:48am
Originally posted by mofmtl mofmtl wrote:

PM sent.
---------
Best regards
Jeronimo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic