ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Custom Flight Schedules

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hnorgaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 2:12am
Hi moghost360

You cant use SQLite Expert for this, so

1. Download http://sqlitebrowser.org/ for your operating system and install it
2. Open the Excel spreadsheet I made and go to the schedule tab. Right click on the schedule tab in the bottom and press "Move or copy sheet", then chose New Workbook in "To Workbook" and mark "Create a copy".
3. Now remove the first 2 lines in the new sheet and save the new document as a csv file with the name "Schedule"
4. Now open the custom.db in "DB Browser for SQLite" and chose the "Browse data" tab, go to file, "import and table from csv file", and import the schedule.csv you just created.
5. Done and enjoy

Remember that import will ADD data to existing data, so either clean the the custom.db dirst or the lines will be added.
Henrik
lordwrecker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lordwrecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 11:03pm
Ok i want this to work but i do not have any folders in my flag mountain directory except for uninstall. So where do i find the ABQ folder? BTW I downloaded SQlite and followed your directions just don't have anywhere to put the info.

Edited by lordwrecker - 11 Jul 2017 at 11:05pm
hnorgaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hnorgaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 12:40am
As there are 2 Atcpro folders on your pc it can confuse things, first one will be in the folder you installed the program in,normally
C:\Program Files (x86)\Flag Mountain\ATCpro
 and that is not the one, the other one will be in a hidden folder and is used for data and is normally
C:\ProgramData\Flag Mountain\ATCpro
and in there you will find the folder called facilities, you shouldnt create one, it is there so go find it and place the files in there
I have Windows 7 and maybe yours is different, and you need to make sure you can see hidden folders
bill3810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill3810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 1:39pm
I'm playing around with something to create custom schedules and I'm getting the flights to show up as the blue graph that shows peaks and lows but the flights that are actually showing number wise are only 1 or 2.  What might be the reason for various highs and lows with only 1 or 2 flights?  You would think that 1 flight would be a peak and the other a peak and that would be it.
JimOrlando View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimOrlando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 6:55pm
I assume you are putting these flights in the "custom" database. Are all the other options under traffic set at 0%?
bill3810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill3810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 4:17am
Yes they are but it's hit and miss so i'm not sure what's going on.  Sometimes they won't show up at all and other times they do but the numbers are off.  I will play with it some more.

Also just to clarify i'm using an SQL INSERT statement that is successfully written to the custom DB file.

Edited by bill3810 - 09 Nov 2018 at 9:41pm
bill3810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill3810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 3:05pm
Here is an update:  The departures show correctly, both the graph and the number by the graph reflect the correct amount of traffic.  However for arrivals the best I can get is 2 to show up for the numbers, that graph shows correct and the actual traffic in game is correct as well.
bill3810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill3810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 2:31pm
I still haven't found thie issue as to why the arrivals are not showing more than 1 however I generated a custom DB file in 1 minute (does not require sqlite) and it contained 30 dep and 30 arrivals and worked great in the MIA sector.  I find working with the Custom DB's quite entertaining as it's the real flights coming in and out of the sector per flight aware.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic