ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Custom Flight Schedules

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 12:16pm
Just for everyone's enlightenment, the ATCpro flight traffic was created using FlightAware.  If you have a custom database that is more entertaining/challenging, the please post it.

Regards

Tom
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
Sath_99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sath_99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 8:49am
Originally posted by hnorgaar hnorgaar wrote:

Hi moghost360

You cant use SQLite Expert for this, so

1. Download http://sqlitebrowser.org/ for your operating system and install it
2. Open the Excel spreadsheet I made and go to the schedule tab. Right click on the schedule tab in the bottom and press "Move or copy sheet", then chose New Workbook in "To Workbook" and mark "Create a copy".
3. Now remove the first 2 lines in the new sheet and save the new document as a csv file with the name "Schedule"
4. Now open the custom.db in "DB Browser for SQLite" and chose the "Browse data" tab, go to file, "import and table from csv file", and import the schedule.csv you just created.
5. Done and enjoy

Remember that import will ADD data to existing data, so either clean the the custom.db dirst or the lines will be added.
Henrik

I've created a custom database for KTYS with the help of Henrik's Excel sheet.
One thing i've noticed that the save function to an *.csv file, i ihave to define the rows 
dLocal, dUTC, aLocal, aUTC, loadUTC as a number with no decimals, otherwise the import function will not work leading to empty cells and creating an error message in ATCPro.

JimOrlando View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimOrlando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 12:15pm
I'm working on updating the KTYS genav.db file. In the genav file, what is the "fltnum" column? I see values from 0 to -4.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic