ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bug report

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bug report
    Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 12:54pm
I ran into a couple of new issues this morning.  I was working ABQ S - as soon as the sim started I got a bust for an IFR MVA infraction (I was still observing at this point).  During the entire time I was observing the S AI controller did not issue a single command, and in addition to the MVA infraction, two aircraft were not handed off.  I took over the sector and shortly thereafter an aircraft assigned to N but well out into C17 airspace began flashing as if to handoff to me.  I finally just accepted the handoff, and was immediately dinged for being late to handoff to center.  Finally, when I ended the session due to the PTT bug, the rating included all of the errors that occurred when I was still observing.  I was running 100% for all traffic types, weather was some clouds with an east wind, time was Sunday morning, I think around 7:00AM (I started it at an obvious low point in the traffic on the volume graph, but didn't pay attention to the exact time).  the initial MVA infraction was about 20 miles S of ABQ.
ubtya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubtya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 10:55am
I get dings while observing and right after taking over in the way you described in every sector in every facility that I've tried.  That's just the way the program works apparently.
Gimbal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gimbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2016 at 12:20pm
Observer logic is still very finicky at times. As far as I know though from my last contact with Thomas it's something he's aware of and working on.

Right now it's best just to ignore the scolding from the assisting controller as he usually sets you up to fail.

Recently I've been trying to wait until the scope is somewhat acceptable before I take over to try and avoid an instant bust on the sector.

It's something I hope is fixed as it can make any meaningful career progression nearly impossible. I'd also love to see an option to disable the comments from the other controller, at least when controlling in sandbox mode.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic