ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ATCpro Traffic Viewer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ATCpro Traffic Viewer
    Posted: 08 Sep 2018 at 6:03pm

After running ATCpro sessions for several months, I began to wonder about some things.  What hour of the day has the most flights?  What hour of the day has the most commercial/general aviation/corporate/military flights?  How many flights arrive or depart from a specific airport in a facility? Etc.

So, I created ATCpro Traffic Visualizer to answer these questions.  It is a free companion utility for ATCpro and is our modest way of thanking you for your patience while we work on Version 21.  The ATCproTV installer can be downloaded here:  

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2cnyhf1y67tqsh7/AABHgA6Hm0w5B3PLovJEZ-T3a?dl=0

The set of genav.db files are in this same folder, and I recommend that you install them.  Please see my previous post “General Aviation database files” in the ATCpro Official Support forum thread.

Please take the time to read the instruction manual by clicking on the Instructions button on the ATCpro Traffic Viewer main screen.  I strongly recommend that you read the manual before jumping into Traffic Viewer. 

Although Traffic Viewer has been tested by our project team, we didn’t put it though a rigorous beta test.  If you encounter any problems, please post and we will investigate.

Will be interested to hear what you think of ATCpro Traffic Viewer.

Enjoy

Tom

Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
BjornMa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BjornMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 7:51am
Hi Tom.

I can't seem to open the program. In the task manager it shows for about a second, then it disappears. I have tried disabling my antivirus, reinstalling the program and restarting my computer but nothing seems to help.
Tom@FlagMountain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 10:53am
BjornMa:

I am adding some error-trapping to ATCproTV, but in the meantime:

Please look in C:\Program Files\ATCpro Traffic Manager, and find the file named  "ATCpro Traffic Manager.exe.config.

Please send that file to me, or put a copy of it into a post (it's a short file).

Regards

Tom
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 11:32am
BjornMa:

There is an updated version of Traffic Viewer in the dropbox folder.  Please download that one, uninstall your current version, and install the new one.   

I don't think it will resolve the issue you are having, but it will produce error messages that will help us identify the problem.  Please take screenshots of the error messages and forward to me.

Thanx

Tom
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
BjornMa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BjornMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 2:22pm
"Input string invalid format"

calou02800 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calou02800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 8:51am
hello, I just installed the application is it works, thank you Tom, very useful.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 10:35am
I have now learned that if your machine is not set to English, Traffic Viewer will not run correctly.  I will research what we need to do to fix this issue, and post the answer here.  Meantime, run in English.

Regards

Tom
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 4:46pm
There is an updated version of ATCpro Traffic Viewer in dropbox.  You can download it here:

See my original post in this forum for the instructions.

This version corrects a problem that occurs when your computer is not set to English.  My thanx to BjornMa for his help diagnosing the problem and testing the fix.

Regards

Tom
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic