ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ATCpro Session Videos and Screenshots

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MIB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2017 at 7:32am
Thank you Olmbas, very well done! Even with that slight norsk accent SR works wonderfully! Encourages me - as a guy with an accent from ze germans - to try more and more to get my success rate up. Which was to my delight never as catastrophic as I feared.
Keep it up!
Cheers,
Martin
andrewatc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 6:51pm
Hey guys, I decided to record a session today and I wanted to share it. I included some commentary discussing my own "rules" that I follow that take into account the real world procedures but adapted for the limits of the sim. This program is great and I think the more we all share it, then the more people will buy it, and we will get more updates in the future! Wink

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7TEe7VTaX8&feature=youtu.be

Let me know your thoughts!
SW3, SW4 Captain in CYYC
Sath_99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sath_99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 5:56am
Originally posted by andrewatc andrewatc wrote:

Let me know your thoughts!

Great ! Thanks for sharing. It's really good to think out loud so we understand why you give certain commands.
Aryto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aryto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 9:28pm
ABQ East Flow Timelapse!
You might catch some bugs that happened in there, as well as a few quirks and a lot of just me being inefficient =p
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic