ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ATCpro Session Videos and Screenshots

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2016 at 12:03pm
Thanks Ken, that helps. It would be nice to have a new feature on atcpro that allowed me to say "leaving 7200 turn right heading xxx". As for giving a heading on course that makes sense as well. In real life when atc gives me "cleared direct to xx" it takes a moment to program this in the gps, sometimes causing a brief delay. The thing with atcpro is that the aircraft turn direct to a waypoint just as quick as they do for a heading. And somewhat along these lines, in regards to equipment codes, I believe some of these aircraft should be given vectors anyways as they can't nav toward gps waypoints. But of that I'm not entirely sure.

Bedrock1977: after upgrading to Windows 10 Frapps no longer works, I use OBS now. It's free and works really well.
SW3, SW4 Captain in CYYC
kenatc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2016 at 8:26pm
Ok, you all wanted to see the old guy go down the tubes.  Well here it is.......
https://youtu.be/oN5JWy8E7gk       enjoy.  Try copy and pasting the url.  That worked for me...sorry for the confussion, people.

Edited by kenatc - 22 Aug 2016 at 4:41pm
Retired ATC from KSTL
andrewatc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 1:01am
Ken:

YouTube says the video is unavailable when I click on the link. :(

Andrew
SW3, SW4 Captain in CYYC
bill3810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill3810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 10:31am
Same for me!

Edited by bill3810 - 21 Aug 2016 at 10:39am
kenatc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2016 at 5:02pm
copy and paste the url.  sorry.  that's the way I had to get it also??????
Retired ATC from KSTL
Sath_99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sath_99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 5:25am
Originally posted by kenatc kenatc wrote:

Ok, you all wanted to see the old guy go down the tubes.  Well here it is.......
https://youtu.be/oN5JWy8E7gk       enjoy.  Try copy and pasting the url.  That worked for me...sorry for the confussion, people.

Try this one:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYF5AtHLMTkY-ux84SGLG1A

(the link to the channel itself)

Edited by Sath_99 - 29 Aug 2016 at 5:27am
andrewatc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 10:14pm
Since I'm home sick from work with nothing to do except play ATCpro (and I've been playing a LOT) I decided to roll the tapes and record a part of a session. I added some custom traffic to make KABQ a little busier. Let's bring this thread back to life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NCJekJGXb4&t=15s

ps I don't care if I'm using call signs that don't actually fly to KABQ in the real world, I know its inaccurate ;)
SW3, SW4 Captain in CYYC
CalmTom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CalmTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 8:55am
Thanks Andrew

I will watch that later today.
CalmTom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CalmTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 7:59pm
Hi Andrew

Just watched your video and picked up some good techniques and commands. Thanks again for making that available.

Tom

Olmbas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olmbas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2017 at 4:12pm

Well, another oldie goes to youtube Confused
As a Norwegian I have to admit that I have struggle quite hard with the voice recognition so the sim have not been much in use. Decide to give it one more try and after days ,weeks and hours , things is now getting to fall in place.  
Here is my contribution, not to much traffic then Smile 

Edited by Olmbas - 02 Sep 2017 at 4:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic