ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ATCpro Build 21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crbascott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2020 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Firecapt32 Firecapt32 wrote:

Everyone that purchased this game knew it was in development. 
Where was this stated? I bought this when it first came out (in 2016) and nowhere did it say it was "in development". Sadly, I found out very soon thereafter when all the bug reports piled up prompting the "team" to do a post-release bug fix/beta test. They knocked out a few bugs but many still remained and nothing has really changed since.  

Patience everyone.
Seriously? I've been waiting since 2016. And build 21 was announced OVER TWO YEARS AGO. Being "on hold" is not something new. 

But, I am still impressed by the current product and know that it will only get better.
You only just got the sim and joined the forum, what indications are that it will get better? Personally I think this thing is dead, but would love to be proven wrong and see new development. But sadly, nothing in the last 3+ years has led me to think otherwise.   
Firecapt32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firecapt32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 3:15pm
Every game or sim is in development until you see an actual F or final revision. I'm sure you guys that have been here long term are getting frustrated. But again, it's not the end of the world. I've spent more on finished products that are garbage. I used ATC Simulator 2 for many years and still think this sim is better, hands down. They do have a money back commitment. Maybe if enough people want refunds it will speed things up.
crbascott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crbascott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 8:16pm

Every game or sim is in development until you see an actual F or final revision. I'm sure you guys that have been here long term are getting frustrated. But again, it's not the end of the world. I've spent more on finished products that are garbage. I used ATC Simulator 2 for many years and still think this sim is better, hands down. They do have a money back commitment. Maybe if enough people want refunds it will speed things up.
So is ATC Simulator 2 still under development? I don't see an F or final revision anywhere. As a matter of fact, I've never seen this anywhere.

Sorry if I'm coming off snarky ... I do appreciate your enthusiasm for this sim. But as a long time simmer and someone deeply involved in the history of this sim, I find your comments comical. But, as you said, it's definitely not the end of the world.  
Firecapt32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firecapt32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by crbascott crbascott wrote:

So is ATC Simulator 2 still under development? I don't see an F or final revision anywhere. As a matter of fact, I've never seen this anywhere.

Sorry if I'm coming off snarky ... I do appreciate your enthusiasm for this sim. But as a long time simmer and someone deeply involved in the history of this sim, I find your comments comical. But, as you said, it's definitely not the end of the world.  

Scott, I do understand your frustration. I'm not trying to minimize it. Hopefully, the development staff will pick up the pace here, and soon. They have a good thing going and would hate to see it die off. I've been using ATC sims since Kennedy Approach on my Commodore 64! And honestly, this so far has been the most fun. I've been around a while. Smile
TheIrish822 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheIrish822 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 12:30pm
Staff? What staff? This things dead... you can't tell customers Version 21 is in testing 2 years ago and it STILL be in testing today. This program only remains live because its still getting buyers. Don't expect updates... AT ALL. Put an F or final version on it cause its done. Something as simple as fixing the Weather could have been quickly released but nope.
hartleecub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hartleecub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 6:22am
I agree. It was nice to have hope for this program to fulfill the original expectations we had and wait for the promised resurrection but it's not happening. And there's absolutely no reason to believe it will. None.
pilot_ngb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilot_ngb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 10:48pm
I re-installed to give the sim another go. Gave up after 15 mins of trying to get voice recogition working. Its just not usable for me right now. 
FAA Private Pilot. Logged ASEL/ASES hours in US (AZ, OR, CA & WA), UK and Ireland. Passion for #ATC #Aviation #Hockey #Golf.
crbascott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crbascott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 10:06pm
blublub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blublub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 10:31am
Very sadly I must admit that it is perfect term for this project :(
---------
Best regards
Jeronimo
hnorgaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hnorgaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 9:18am
Just sad
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
  Share Topic