ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ATCpro Build 21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReaperT215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 10:30am
I deleted the entire schedule and made a whole new one. I'm going to do some testing with that, maybe if its not the default schedule you can choose what you want them to do. I'll post my results when I get some testing done.
VenturaGuy101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VenturaGuy101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 1:35pm
One additional change for the ABQ Sector:  E80 is now KBRG (Belen Regional Airport).  https://www.airnav.com/airport/KBRG
n521jp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n521jp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 9:52pm
I would just like to throw my enthusiastic support for any update that can be released out there. Especially if issues with voice recognition and ABQ are dealt with.
Jsabot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jsabot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 7:57am
With all due respect to Tom and the development team of ATCPro:

here you go getting our hopes up again... 16 days ago you offered up a release with some stuff not fixed yet, I was extremely excited about this, but as the days go by, I'm losing hope yet again, just like with the last 2 update posts. Please, don't post deadlines that you know you can't make.

If you think you can't get a release out by a certain time, that's fine, but please do your best to keep us updated along the way if you can't make that time.

Again, I too throw in my enthusiastic support for any update! I just wanted to let you know how I'm feeling about this, and I didn't intent to bash or harm the ATCPro product.

Happy Holidays
VenturaGuy101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VenturaGuy101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 9:50am
Tom was very careful in his post.  He did not give any time frame this time.  He just asked if people were OK with a release that did not fix MCI.  Unfortunately we don't have a list of fixes for Build 21 or a release date.  I hope that we we something soon(TM).  Or just hoping for a release before the end of this year.  

I wish that there were more smaller releases that occur every few months.  So a release that just fixes A80 departures burst through the arrival airspace for example.  We are quickly approaching the 1 year anniversary of the Build 21 beta announcement but still no release.  To Tom and Dave this is the best Stars Sim available but it really need some bug fixes.
brodie4598 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote brodie4598 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 9:54am
The developer's disrespect towards his paid customers has been comparable to No Man's Sky. In fact, No Man's Sky was announced, over-hyped, released, failed, and fixed in the time we have been waiting for single update to this simulation. 

One of the key features that separated this from other products is the VFR operations which was so bad you actually had to remove it from the sim.

The career functionality apparently never worked right. Finally, after I got frustrated with it and posted on the forum I was almost chuckled at for trying to use it.  

I long since gave up trying to control the harder TRACONs simply because the simulated adjacent controllers screw you up so badly. I only control the smaller ones because I can avoid being screwed over by the sim controllers - but even then sometimes center forgets to pass a plane to you. 

I could count on one hand the number of enjoyable sessions I have had with this product. Otherwise, we're hounded with:
  • Immediate deals delivered to us as soon as we sign on because of problems apparently preset in the situation
  • Aircraft that never contact us
  • Adjacent controllers who never transfer planes

The simulation has never worked as advertised. The entire point of this is for the user to do a perfect job during a session. It's frustrating to the point of uninstalling when you work really hard only to be dinged for something you didn't do wrong. 

But here's the kicker - With everything else, you have done a truly spectacular job. The reason many of us are still here checking the forum literally DAILY is that you have created the bedrock for the best TRACON simulation ever made. 
  • The voice recognition is the best I have seen. 
  • You've dumbed down very few procedures
  • Good selection of TRACONs
  • Good implementation of the scope
Please don't kill this. If you could just make it work you'd have the best radar sim out there by a long shot. 

But if you just don't care anymore for the love of god pass the project along to someone. I still have a group of friends that roll their eyes at this product and say "let me know when it works." That tells me there is still a lot of money to be made out there. The VATSIM controller community is out there and their biggest gripe is lack of a lot of traffic. 

Your product is the answer to that if you can only bother to make it work as advertised. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic