ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ATCpro Build 21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 11:05am
My mom and sister both had breast cancer. It's tough. My mother especially so since it was about 30 years ago and, at least where we lived, you did not discuss things like cancer especially breast cancer; it was treated almost as if it was shameful. This was before the days of Susan G. Komen. The world has come a long way in that regard, and in the treatment process as well. So, I'm happy to hear that all is well, and don't worry we obviously aren't going anywhere. LOL

Jsabot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jsabot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 2:02pm
What's the deal with the build? I thought last month you said it was coming within a few weeks?

If its beta testers you need, I know I was one of the first people to volunteer for beta testing but you didnt invite me to help.

If its programmers you need, maybe someone is willing to volunteer their time to help you guys out.

It would be really cool to see at least something, and if it's not perfect, then you can do another update. Just an idea.

Thanks
Jsabot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jsabot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Tom@FlagMountain Tom@FlagMountain wrote:

Our objective is to have Version 21 available by the end of September. 

Almost a month since my last post, still no comment devs? We just want an update.

Edited by Jsabot - Yesterday at 12:12pm
atcitizen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atcitizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 hours 9 minutes ago at 6:26pm
Yes an update would be nice. You have a great product and we are eager to see how it has improved.
brodie4598 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brodie4598 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 hours 34 minutes ago at 1:01am
Yeah do you need more money? Is that what it is? I'll give you more money if the new version actually works. Honestly probably half of us would which is kind of sad. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic