ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ATCpro Build 21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calou02800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 6:35am
Hello Tom,
Super simulation I love
career mode will it be in the update because sometimes I stay 1:00 I finished at 95% and I go up no grade !!!!.
Super job of simulator very sharp.
thank you very much
pascal
Tom@FlagMountain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 9:11am
Looking into this issue

Regards
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
andrewatc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote andrewatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 9:23am
Tom, would you be able to comment on what tweaks and database updates are included so far?

Does KSEA traffic work better?
SW3, SW4 Captain in CYYC
mlovetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlovetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 9:55am
SEA works much better as does Atlanta. The database tweet at SEA was that when aircraft were departing the 16’s they were being assigned a DP for 34 departures. This was causing departure to climb aircraft through approach airspace. Now they go around the outside nicely. Atlanta stops its departures at 10k now to keep them under your airspace. When you work ATL departure though you have to stop them at 10k. “Climb via the SID” still causes them to bust airspace.

At SEA I still get the occasional aircraft that leaves the localizer though. All the aircraft I’ve seen at ATL on final actually land now, no more flying off the screen. MCI still needs a lot of work though.
Michael Lovetto - FAA CPL; CFI; CFII
andrewatc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 11:13am
That's great news, thanks Michael. Do arrivals come from all gates? How about satellite flights, do they still bust airspace? Those were the biggest issues with KSEA I think.
SW3, SW4 Captain in CYYC
mlovetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlovetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 11:15am
I believe the do. I need to play more SEA to confirm. There were just a few things I wanted to check and I’ll add that to my list.
Michael Lovetto - FAA CPL; CFI; CFII
andrewatc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 1:55pm

Awesome! SEA will be a hit once it's working properly.

SW3, SW4 Captain in CYYC
ndsamuelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndsamuelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 10:27pm
I also PM'd you. I probably missed my chance to test it out, but if not, I'm game. I've been away for a couple weeks. Home now though!
hnorgaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hnorgaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 1:57pm
Hi there 
Update rate I dont know, but to make a custom schedule I can help you and to change call signs as well, PM me. Vector is possible as when you assign them a course they will follow that and leave the STAR or SID
rcatcret View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcatcret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 6:59pm
Honorgaar, thanks I would appreciate your help. It would be great if there were an option for the old style radar/TRACON. That is what I was used to all those years in ATC.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
  Share Topic