ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ATCpro Build 21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 1:15pm
Hello all atcs,

Is there perhaps an expected release date for the 21 version?

Regards
Rman
Stooge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Ryan Ryan wrote:

Hello all atcs,

Is there perhaps an expected release date for the 21 version?

Regards

Shoot. I've been watching this thread for a week, waiting on a response, and saw a new post and got so excited. So, pull up a chair and join the club waiting for some response. Pretty soon, you can have my chair. I dislike being ignored.

I mean, I asked a question regarding the new speech engine 12 days ago and <crickets>. I mean, it is in beta, I'm pretty sure there is some information regarding the engine for speech recognition. I can understand they don't have a release date, that's fine. If I have to deal with an entirely new engine as opposed to an upgraded version of the existing one, I'd like to know to expect that. I finally got this one working pretty good. 

Edited by Stooge - 06 Feb 2018 at 1:47pm
Ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 11:57am
Hi

Yes all waiting eagerly, i also wish to get more details regarding SR and all other tweaks. I am sure tom and admin will keep us updated when all their testing and work is finished. The product must go through rigorous tests before new update released. This sim will eventually become the best atc sim ever its super close to the real thing just the tower view you get from a real atc and the telephone missing haha other than that all features are realistic! I am from south africa and this is the best sim ever for atc. Even atc2 and tower! Doesn't come close. Keep up the good works and updates

Regards
Rman
Tom@FlagMountain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 12:38pm
Stooge:

We are deep in the beta for v21.

You will not have to do any additional work to make good use of the new SR engine.  The new version has been tweaked a bit, especially to ignore background noise, pauses during an utterance, and things like "um", 'uh" etc.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
Stooge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Tom@FlagMountain Tom@FlagMountain wrote:

Stooge:

We are deep in the beta for v21.

You will not have to do any additional work to make good use of the new SR engine.  The new version has been tweaked a bit, especially to ignore background noise, pauses during an utterance, and things like "um", 'uh" etc.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards

What about when I say "uhm .. oh hell what was that command again" will it filter that out, too? LOL

I am looking forward to it handling pauses in my commands though. I do that from time to time. Well, a lot of the time actually.

Thanks for the update.

Stooge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 1:01pm
PS -- Make no mistake about my love for the simulation when I sound impatient. I try not to be, but I rather enjoy this simulation, and am eager to see the new version and what has been updated, fixed, etc. If I did not care, I would not check the forum for an update 12 or more times a day. Yes, I'm serious it is at least that often.

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 6:11pm
OCB
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
Stooge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 4:41pm
Any updates on the status of the beta? 
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 3:37pm
Beta is still being actively worked, but just got some new bugs for KMCI. 

Regards

Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
TheIrish822 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheIrish822 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 1:48pm
Update on the new build? Been over 2 months since last update. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
  Share Topic