ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ATCpro Bug Reports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 11:54am
Ken:

Thanx.  Will check it out and add it to the bug list.

Regards

Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
Bedrock1977 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bedrock1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 5:33pm
Not sure if this bug has been reported...but when working ABQ on a SW flow, and I am vectoring AC for the RNAY-Z approach to Runway 21.  Every single flight will accept the instructions to descend and maintain 10,000.  To proceed direct to TACOH, maintain 10,000 until TACOH, cleared RNAV Runway 21 approach.  I slow them to 210 knots before TACOH, and then give them 180 knots before MANZY.  Somewhere before MANZY, the flights just disappear off the scope, and I never see them again.  They do respond when I call them though, and they tell me they are already cleared for the approach.  I actually had some departures off of 21 that were almost in the direct flight path of the approach.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris
mlovetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlovetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 11:37pm
They descend too low to be seen by radar.
Michael Lovetto - FAA CPL; CFI; CFII
Bedrock1977 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bedrock1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2016 at 12:10am
Is it only in the east and northeast side of the field then?  I don't seem to have any issues with the other areas.
mlovetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlovetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2016 at 12:13am
Yeah. High terrain in that area. Try telling them to descend to like 1000 in other areas. They'll drop off there too
kenatc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 6:50pm
Tom,   Don't know if you have these or not.   KABQ   N354NY dept from E98 came off squacking the correct code but code kept changing in the list, so the data block would not acquire.  So no handoff to center.
      Around same time 2336Z or I believe 1736 local Opus 25 inbound KABQ did not land but kept going across the airport at 7500.   Have pics if you need.
Retired ATC from KSTL
andrewatc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 3:22pm
I would like to add to the list that KABQ is incredibly difficult to work when using the AI for one of the positions. The only flow that works logically is East flow, any other flow and there are some weird handoffs, the AI descends arrival aircraft then climbs them back up before the hand-off to you in a weird location, ect. Some departures are initially handed off to South, then immediately South hands them off to North, then the aircrafts departure path takes them into South's airspace, so North has to hand them back to South. (???)

Is this "on the radar" (pun intended) for bugs? Any other users experienced issues with the AI when running anything other than East flow at ABQ?

I can provide more specifics if needed.

East flow works really well though with the AI as your partner.

Andrew

SW3, SW4 Captain in CYYC
andrewatc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 2:32pm
KABQ arrivals on the MIERA.2 arrival descend without instructions down to 10,000. Even when told to 'maintain 14,000' the aircraft descended to 10,000 causing a conflict alert with an other aircraft.
SW3, SW4 Captain in CYYC
andrewatc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 8:42pm
I can't believe I haven't noticed this until now... but at ABQ there are no corporate arrivals. None. It will show that there are in the duty desk window, but when actually in the scope there are no corporate arrivals on the facility schedule, and none ever arrive.

The corporate departures seem to work well, but the arrivals don't work. I checked both MLovetto's and Tom's ABQ session videos - no corporate arrivals showed up for the two of you guys either either (so it's not just an issue with my PC/installation bug).

If anyone else who does in fact have corporate arrivals at ABQ please chime in. I could be out to lunch on this one but I'm 99% sure there haven't been any.

Andrew
SW3, SW4 Captain in CYYC
mlovetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlovetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 10:12pm
Yeah, and TYS barely has any arrivals at all. They're all satellite arrivals.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic