ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ATCPro Bug List

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimOrlando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 1:00pm
New bug.
KMIA, Sector N, EE flow, 1129L/1529Z, sim freezes then exits. I ran it 3 times and it did it all three times.
NeonsStyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeonsStyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 1:08pm
I use voicemeeter pro. The game won't recognise it as a audio device. If I try to change
the device to speakers, or headset or microphone without using Voicemeeter, the game just crashes at launch every time.
droobloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote droobloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 6:22pm
Hi everyone. Has anyone ever experienced all the planes on the scope just.... freeze up?

The UI works, I can move the windows, the Data Blocks are alternating as normal, I can still customize and click around the TCW, and it's not on pause mode. It's like the planes are suspended in mid-air.

Have encountered on TYS and ABQ (the only ones I've tried so far). 
Vantskruv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vantskruv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 7:43am
Yes, I have experienced it two times right now in two sessions.
It seems not all airplanes freeze up, some is still animated and flying in the scope.
The airplanes moving on the scope, do receive the commands I give them (i.e. descend to an altitude), and follows them, but they do not reply in text or in audio.

Anyone thinks Tracon 2012SE is fun? Planning to buy it, hence ATCProSim is great, but its voice-recognition is not so good.

Edit:
I think my last freeze happened slightly after I gave FDX386 a cancel approach command. It looked like this:
ME: FDX386, expect ILS approach runway 8
FDX386: Cleared for visual approach runway 3
ME: FDX386, turn right heading 300
FDX386: Negative, already cleared an approach
ME: FDX386, cancel approach.

And then everything froze I believe.

Edited by Vantskruv - 25 Feb 2020 at 7:47am
Vantskruv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vantskruv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 10:04am
Okay, an update, I had another instance where I needed to call out 'cancel approach clearance', and most of the aircraft froze in the scope, as I described above.
So there is probably a bug triggered when calling that command.

Anyway, ATCProSim is really fun when the voice recognition works. :)

Edited by Vantskruv - 02 Mar 2020 at 10:31am
lordwrecker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lordwrecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 10:03pm
When I start the game I do KMIA South departure and south approach. Almost immediately the aircraft stop responding and fly out of my area. Also something the stop responding by voice but do follow commands. It's hard to control aircraft if their responses stop. I need to hear them confirm. Please help.
johnmorris4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnmorris4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 3:45am
Any chance that the new updates for ATL will be implremented? If you go to https://flightaware.com/resources/airport/KATL/procedures you will see that a couple of the procedures have changed like JJEDI2 RNAV STAR, SITTH2 RNAV STAR, HOBBT2 RNAV STAR 
blublub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blublub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 9:25am
Originally posted by johnmorris4 johnmorris4 wrote:

Any chance that the new updates for ATL will be implremented? If you go to https://flightaware.com/resources/airport/KATL/procedures you will see that a couple of the procedures have changed like JJEDI2 RNAV STAR, SITTH2 RNAV STAR, HOBBT2 RNAV STAR 

First of all do not count for any developer response or feedback.
When you accept above ;),  you still have 2 options:
- option 1: do it on your own (and share with others if you like)
- option 2: forget about any update

---------
Best regards
Jeronimo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic