ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ATCPro Bug List

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elusive Napkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by deltamike172 deltamike172 wrote:

They won't accept a clearance for the localizer approach either.

Also, it's interesting that the AI controller will assign the ILS to 08L — which obviously doesn't exist. I've preferences the RNAV approaches for the north complex at Miami. Or, as is common, use runway 12/9 when on east operations.
FAA ATPL | B757/767 | B744
falcone88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcone88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 9:28pm
Some more just  now:

ABQ, Thursday, 03:16z

- N6938C was below MVA when I started, and I got docked for that again before I'd even heard the briefing
- At some point, I requested N6938C report airport in sight; I thought he would be doing a visual approach (for whatever reason). He responded that he was IMC but would keep looking. I later decided to just give him the ILS RWY3; when I handed him off to TWR, he said "in the clouds, still looking" immediately after acknowledging the handoff. Later, as I was observing the TWR radios I heard TWR clear him to land on RWY 03; a bit after that, N6938C called up "airport in sight," and TWR called "cleared ILS for runway 03."

EDIT:

Same session, SWA742 apparently doesn't want to listen to instructions. I cleared him for the ILS08 since he was pretty nicely lined up to intercept, but he just blew through ABQ and continued straight. Okay, I thought, I'll just cancel his approach clearance (since he never announced he was going missed or anything) and vector him around. 

He followed the vectors well enough, and when he was in a good place I decided to try the RNAV08, and issued "SWA742 proceed direct CMSTR maintain at or above 9000 (hold cmstr) cleared rnav runway 8 approach." Note I said "until CMSTR" but reviewing the history it heard (hold cmstr), as written there. 

SWA742 responds with "direct CMSTR 0 cleared for the RNAV for runway 08" (that's exactly from history). SWA742 then proceeded to keep flying straight on his previous heading, doing nothing else. After a while, he just froze in mid-air for a few seconds, and then disappeared from the scope. Bizarre.

Edited by falcone88 - 20 Jul 2017 at 9:41pm
falcone88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcone88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 8:32pm
Another day another set of planes that don't seem to like the RNAV 08 at ABQ.

~2:00Z on Friday:

Two planes both approaching from the north via SNDIA, N696SU and N456MH. I have them both decend to 9000, proceed DIRECT CRSTN, maintain at or above 9000 until CRSTN, and clear them for the RNAV runway 8. They both acknowledge the approach clearance, then just blow through CRSTN for a few miles before disappearing from the scope. Their flight strips remain on the thing.
Tom@FlagMountain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 9:32am
All:

I have collected the bug reports, and they are being reviewed by the team.  Will have some comments (and probably some questions) on them hopefully early next week.

Regards

Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
hnorgaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hnorgaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 5:55am
As of now and as an example, the "Join the DIRTY 2 arrival runway 8L transtition" will not work as they will only follow the STAR to the split point for the different runways, in this case, HARRY. "Descend via the DIRTY 2 arrival" works, but is not efficient as there is no descend altitudes for this arrival and they will descend to the ground, so please make JOIN work. This is a problem for many arrivals if they have different routes to different runways, hope this is understandable.
When AI is controlling they just give the "Expect runway 8L" and that works there but not when I control, same just to HARRY

Henrik

Edited by hnorgaar - 05 Aug 2017 at 5:57am
hartleecub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hartleecub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 8:59am
I have fewer problems by just issuing vectors and ignoring the "descend via" arrival command. Gives me more flexibility in spacing adjustments when things get really busy.
Tom@FlagMountain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 5:23pm
hartleecub:

Yeah, that's how I work ABQ as well. 

However, hnorgaar, I will pass your bug report along to the appropriate team member, and we shall see what he has to say about it.

Regards

Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software

Edited by Tom@FlagMountain - 05 Aug 2017 at 5:24pm
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
gwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 9:36pm
Consistent crash when a second monitor is plugged into the computer:

iMac2017 Retina 5K MacOS Sierra Version 10.12.6 running Boot Camp Win 10

crashes when no more than 3 maps are selected in the DCB, I'm referring to the number of clicks I do on the buttons

Edited by gwa - 11 Aug 2017 at 6:58pm
Gene Anderson
someguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 2:44pm
Bug: ABQ, Thursday 1620z, SWA1686 enters my airspace. I clear him to NODME for rwy 21 and get dinged after a minute or two for being "late on my handoff for SWA1686".
someguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 3:09pm
Also happened with SWA391 and N307VD. Seems to be a/c coming in on the LOWBO STAR. Giving them a descent as soon as they enter the airspace seems to avoid the problem, maybe?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic