ATCPro Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ATC Pro Forums > ATC Pro Official Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ATCPro Bug List

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elusive Napkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by falcone88 falcone88 wrote:

Sorry for so many posts, but in the same session as above: 

- Issued SWA2798: "proceed DCT GRZZZ join the GRZZZ2 departure"
- When they passed ROWHO, I did the `C+slew` and waited until they turned green
- Handed them off to 132.8---I believe this is the right one?
- INST complains that I forgot to hand them off.

Also, here's another non-bug, but a UX issue: several times I've attempted to pause the sim only to hide the side bars. My keyboard doesn't have a pause button on it, so I have to use that UI button since there's no way to rebind keyboard shortcuts. That ability would be nice, but an easier short-term solution that would be appreciated is to simply widen the click target for that UI button, so it's easier to not miss it. 

Make sure when you press 'C' it is actually handing off to ZAB sector C16. That departure usually auto hands to C17, which is incorrect. Then, when you issue the frequency for C16, it complains.

The logic of handoffs in Atc-Pro isn't based off the routing like it would be in the real world. It seems to look at exactly which enroute sector the aircraft is beneath, or will enter based on altitude prediction. 

Personally, I have taken to disabling auto-handoff, and being more precise about the sector I want the handoff to go to. 

TL;DR
 Just type 'C16' instead of just 'C' to ensure it goes to the right place. 
FAA ATPL | B757/767 | B744
TxPilot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TxPilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 2:21pm

ATC PRO UI Has Stopped Working

Still get this first time I push the "CTRL" key to xmit. Sim crashes at this point so I've not been able to move fwd playing since purchase in June. (Posted on Forum at Dave's suggestion. He has the details of my efforts, machine and compliance with Tom's recommendations)

Thanks!
ATP
falcone88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcone88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Elusive Napkin Elusive Napkin wrote:

TL;DR
 Just type 'C16' instead of just 'C' to ensure it goes to the right place. 

Great tip, thanks!

Here's another bug: Possibly due to my ineptitude, I've issued approach clearances that and the aircraft has simply blown through it and kept flying in a straight line. If I want to vector them back, they whine that they've already been given an approach clearance (even though they're nearly out of my airspace as they do this). So, I'd like to speed things up and cancel the clearance in the same transmission as I vector them back around. But, if I do something like:

"SWA2642 cancel approach clearance; turn left heading 290 climb and maintain 9000"

they respond with:

"cancel approach clearance we are already cleared for the approach SWA2642 is already cleared for the approach."
Tom@FlagMountain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 9:52am
falcone88:

Which facility?  Day and time of your session?  I will investigate, but need more information.

Regards

Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
falcone88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcone88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 11:21am
Which facility?  Day and time of your session?  I will investigate, but need more information.

ABQ; that's the only one I've been working so far. If you're referring to the "cancel approach clearance" bug, I believe it happened just before I posted that, so I guess around Saturday, 5:30pm (EST, not sure UTC)? I believe it happens every time you string it together like that, though, similar to how if you say "airport X o'clock at Y miles, report in sight" they will say "Looking for airport. Looking for airport."
andrewatc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 12:36pm
One bug I would like to add.

The video maps are not aligned properly in MIA. Aircraft on final will not be lined up with the final approach courses depicted on the video maps.

Also, N9451Z is within final airspace and not being either handed off or pointed out to the final controller. MIA is full of this kind of thing.

SW3, SW4 Captain in CYYC
andrewatc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewatc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 3:33pm
Also, there are two aircraft speed bugs I want to bring to attention.

1) Aircraft will accept and follow speed instructions until they intercept a localizer. Then they will fly their own speed based on aircraft type.

For example "maintain 180 knots until AAJAY" will be read back and the aircraft will maintain 180 knots only until they intercept the final approach course. Then they will slow to their final approach speed regardless of any assignments. At this point they will respond with "maintain zero knots" if you try to assign a speed.

The above is already on the bug list, I just want to give more information.

2) "Maintain slowest practical speed" does not work. Aircraft slow to zero.

Edited by andrewatc - 16 Jul 2017 at 3:34pm
SW3, SW4 Captain in CYYC
Tom@FlagMountain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom@FlagMountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 10:45am
TxPilot:

We have seen this issue once before.  Do you  have Windows Sticky Keys enabled?  Please check your system settings, disable sticky keys, and try that.  Please let us know the results.

Regards

Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
Tom Murdock
Flag Mountain Software
ATCpro Project Team
moghost360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moghost360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 11:51am
MIA East Flow:

Unable to clear aircraft established on the 8L localizer for the visual approach. When established and after an aircraft reports the field in sight, they disappear as if the middle mouse button was used right after issuing the visual approach command.
deltamike172 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltamike172 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 10:44pm
They won't accept a clearance for the localizer approach either.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic